Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yeah Parade Time!!!





Last night on my way to work Steven called me and asked me if Damen could come with them to sleep downtown and save a spot to watch the Days of 47 Parade this morning. I asked Damen and he was excited. The arrived downtown to crowds of people at 1am and found a spot on a hillside. Steven told me this morning that him and Ruth got around 2 hours of sleep and Damen slept great for about 5 hours (its obvious..we are a tad on edge this morning). They walked down the street to McDonald's for breakfast and at 9am the Parade started. They all had a great time!!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

It was just a normal day here in Denver. No parades, no fun. Oh well. Loved Damen's birthday present. He's a lucky kid. Will you adopt me? Oh yeah, Lee and I went to the Bodies Exhibit here a couple of years ago. It's cool, but kinda gross, too. Lee loved it more than I did.

Peggy said...

Oh, I almost forgot to mention--nice Jeep, Suzie!