Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Help

I almost lost my blog trying to download a new template. All u at there if you have advice for me on a website or just any ideas are welcome....except Heather. I looked at your blog and LOVE it, went to the pyzam website, found a new template I liked and tried to download it almost losing all my hard work in the process. Luckily I saved my original template by accident. Yeah me!!! I'm open to suggestions on how to sprus up my blog. Nothing new is going on in my life. The jeep will be out of the shop tomorrow and there will be a cute jeep post to come. Damen is leaving with his dad tomorrow afternoon to go camping and I have no 24th of July plans at the moment :-( Then on Sunday Damen, Bronson, Fergie and I head down to Payson Lake to go camping until Tuesday......cute postings to come. Happy 24th to all!!!!

No comments: