Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 15th!!!



Happy Birthday Bug!!! This day will always be special to me. I was privileged to be able to take care of the sweetest girl ever!!! I am grateful to Marcae and Brian for sharing this joy in my life. I watched these parents come to the hospital every day, be involved with her care, and make decisions that no parent should have to make. I truly believe god picked these parents for Kate for their patience (more marcae then brian :) ), love for each other, strength, wisdom, faith and being able to say enough is enough when god took her back. I happened to be at work Kate's final night at Primary Children's Hospital and was able to be with this amazing family. I just want Marcae and Brian to know how much their friendship means to me and how honored I feel to have known baby Kate Rosenvall.

1 comment:

Marcae said...

Sue...you are so sweet! I am sitting her bawling my eyes out. we feel so lucky to have met you and for the genuine interest you took in caring for Kate. You are amazing and want you to know how much we appreciate all you you did for Kate and the friend you have been to us. Thank again for EVERYTHING!!
Love,
Bryan, Marcae, Mia and Kater Bugs