Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?????

Yep.....you probably guessed it!! We have NO front door. Its a slab of wood nailed in to keep it in place and hopefully keep the strangers out.....not intended to be a Halloween decoration. Brons and I have always loved our big door but over the last year it has been flaking in areas and there is a big crack in the bottom of the door from a sudden hot to cold weather change. So Brons has a friend at the fire station that does custom furniture building on his days off for extra cash. And let me tell you....he does an amazing job. Brons and him worked on the door all day Friday sanding, priming, lacquering, and staining the door. They ran out of time, hence my fake door in the doorway. Its really throwing off fergie that she cant go out the front door, so every time she needs to go out I have to redirect her to the garage. She's not happy. The door should be finished on Tuesday (cross your fingers). In the meantime I had a redecorating itch and went and bought all new rugs for my kitchen and master bathroom. Then I saw the cutest pillows for my kitchen chairs....can I say comfy :) It was fun and changed the entire look of my kitchen. Now I'm currently trying to sell my couch set on KSL and its not going as well as my tires I previously sold in 10 minutes of posting my ad. Damen is doing great and keeps tugging along in school as I'm pushing him along. The finished project pictures will post Tuesday. More excitement to come..............


3 comments:

Miller Time said...

I wanna see pics of the redecorating :) I was at the mall today and thought i saw you. I was so excited and ran to catch up and then noticed it wasn't you :( I was really bummed. We NEED to get together.

Ruth and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth and Steve said...

Okay, so you make fun of me for contantly changing my blog pictures, AT LEAST I HAVE PICTURES. J/k where are your updated photos girl? Love ya.