Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 by 8....Tagged again!

8 Things I Like a Whole Lot...
* My Husband, Damen and Fergie
* My family....extended too
* My home
* Being a RN
* General Hospital
* Mexican Food
* The gym
* My jeep

8 Phrases I Say Often...
* "I love you"
* "Damen are you listening to me"
* "Do you need to go potty outside Fergs"
* "What are we going to have for dinner tonight"
* "Damen is your homework done"
* "Damen its time for bed"
* "Damen you already went to the bathroom, get in bed"
* "Put your dishes in the dishwasher"

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die...
* Raise Damen
* Run a marathon
* Not be afraid of airplanes
* Learn another language
* Have a finished landscaped yard
* Finish my basement
* Finish the backsplashes in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room
* Go on a cruise

8 Things I have Learned from my Past...
* I don't always have to learn the hard way
* Families are important and dont take the time with them for grantide
* Pick your battles
* Things happen for a reason
* You can't control everything
* Everyone makes mistakes
* Tomorrow is a new day
* My mom is always right

8 Places I'd Love to Visit
* Yankee Stadium
* Hawaii
* Canada
* Mexican Rivera
* Europe
* Alaska
* Carribean
* The set of General Hospital

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
* SLEEP
* More hours in the day
* A front door
* A home security system
* Go flyfishing before the snow hits
* A cabin in Montana or Island Park
* Damen to remember what I said, 2 minutes after telling him to do something
* A free shoping spree

8 Favorite Places to Eat...
* Kitty Papas
* Pei Wei
* Lorena's
* Rooster's
* Chipolte
* Cafe Rio
* Famous Dave's
* Primary Childrens Cafeteria :-)...potato wedges and chicken noodle soup days only!

8 People I Tag...
* Whitney
* Sarah
* Marcae
* Kayla
* Heather
* Mom...get your blog going!!
* Susie
* Katie

4 comments:

Louise said...

I loved your comments, especially these two: "I don't always have to learn things the hard way" and "Mom is always right". You are so cute. I love you, my dear daughter.

Ruth Pratt said...

I can totally visualize you saying some of those things to Damen. Love the list!

Peggy said...

Yay! You responded to the tag! (again! Don't you love being tagged!?)

Wish my kids thought I was always right....

Bryant and Katie said...

I love your face!! Thanks for finally doing it. I know when you put extended family for thing you like a whole lot you were referring to me:)