Friday, October 24, 2008

TA-DA!!!

I know you have all been waiting patiently for the finished project and here it is...................





They worked so hard on the door and it looks amazing. I wish I would have taken a pic of the door before we started and I forgot. Just trust me its a HUGE improvement. I also decided to get a new welcome mat since my other one is old and falling apart. I was at Kohl's and found the perfect mat that is perfect for our home. It says
a lot of our scary pooch that will attach ya :)
Our day today was also filled with sadness. Bronson's cousin and her husband were in a car accident last Saturday night. Kara was driving and had to stop suddenly on the freeway and swirved causing the car to roll. Her husband wasn't wearing his seat belt and as the car was rolling he was ejected out the sunroof and died instantly. Kara was fine, not a scratch on her and the car was totaled. Its hard to imagine anyone surviving the accident. We are so glad Kara was ok and not to mention the life she is carrying. She is a few months along and its sad to think about their baby not being able to know his/her dad and that Kara is now a single mom. My heart and prayers go out to her and the family. The funeral was beautiful and even though I never had a chance to meet Hutch in the year they were married I could tell he was an amazing man from all the comments made today by family and loved ones. Life is precious and everyday is a gift.....




2 comments:

Ruth Pratt said...

Oh, Suzie and Bronson. I am so sorry for your loss. If we can help with anything, games, food, fun; let us know.
p.s. great looking door. I agree it is an improvement (I mean that nice :) and the mat is waaay cute!

Heather and Scott said...

Looks good! It sure is nice when a project is finished.