Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog-Tag??? : )

My sister-in-law is a SPAZZ and likes to do blog-tags. I never participate and she keeps doing them so I FINALLY thought I would play along.......enjoy!!

This is another version of blog-tag. YEAH!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I'm sure it will be pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog leave me your email address and I'll send a memory to you.

P.S. Love ya Ruth

4 comments:

Ruth Pratt said...

Suzie, Suzie, Suzie!
I am glad that you decided to play. I remember the first time that you gave me your hand-me-downs. They are waaay better than my own clothes! Thanks for everything. Love Ruth

Kayla said...

I remember when I came and stayed at your house for a week and we watched freaky friday (the old one) and cross stitched together. And you would always give me your hand-me-downs too. I miss that, I could use some new clothes!

Peggy said...

I hope you don't freak out with this memory, but I remember when my sister Linda got married and I came to SLC for the wedding. You and Spencer were babies. Spencer fell asleep and I was engorged and needed to nurse him, and you were crying and needing food.... so yep. That's one of my cute little memories of you.

Heather and Scott said...

Some of my earliest memories of you are when you lived in Sandy. I remember swimming in your pool and watching you do fancy flips and jumps into the water. I also remember us going into Kris's room when we weren't suppose to!! I remember spending the night at your house all the time and you teling me who Santa Claus really is. I also remember going babysitting with you one New Year's Eve and I fell asleep. I also remember coming home from cousin's camp one time and we saw a car crash. I was so scared. We got to sleep with your mom on her big bed. I was so scared I got to sleep in the middle. Lots of good times!