Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All right! so when I decided to start this blog I didn't realize it would be so high maintenance and in need of daily attention. I have many people wondering what I'm up to and if Fergie is the only attraction in my life. Well we have been busy and my life is chaotic!!! I am planning on updating you all at least once a week...or that's my goal. I hope I have something interesting to post.
Damen has been busy with baseball since the end of April and now we are in the playoffs. He absolutely loves this sport. He started out in the outfield and with lots of practice has learned how to be the catcher and even pitch an inning. His team is the LA Dodgers and they are really good and fun to watch. Even Fergie enjoys the games. She has a 3 little girls that drag her around the field....literally dragging her cuz my princess cant leave my side. Also in the end of march I had a moment of weakness, more like a turning 30 this year breakdown and went and bought my 4 door jeep wrangler. I'm slowly getting work on it and hopefully by next week my lift and tires will complete the makeover. Pics to come when the final product can be revealed. Other than that I have been working my tail off between the PICU and ER....I still love my job but I'm thinkin that grad school is calling my name. Damen is enjoying summer and his new cell phone.....I know what would an almost 10 year old need with that, but actually its been fun to text each other when I'm at work or get a hold of him when he's at his dad's house. Not to mention I'm now the COOLEST mom ever!!!! k all....much more to come : )

No comments: