Friday, June 27, 2008



Fergie loves Damen's baseball games. All he has to do is put on his uniform and grab his mitt and fergie knows where we are going and gets excited running around and jumping. Good thing that after baseball (yea damen's team keeps winning...playoffs continue to take over our lives) season ends we have been asked to join a football team. Damen's coach now coaches this football team and practices start mid July. I have been told that practices are 5 days a week for 3-4 hours and they have 6 games that start the end of August.....intense maybe??? I think it will be good for Damen and help with our discipline issues. Sports are wearing me out but it helps the summer go by quicker and I have not heard Damen say "I'm Bored" yet!!!!

2 comments:

Marcae said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally posted some pictures. That Damian is too cute. You'd better watch out because he is going to be a little heart-breaker!
How are you doing? So, we are coming to to Primary's to visit on Wednesday. I hope you happen to be working that day. Let me know!
P.S. How is your sister doing? I hope all is well. Talk to you soon!

Marcae said...

Ooops, sorry I mis-spelled Damen's name!