Sunday, April 20, 2008

OK so I have never done this before but I have enjoyed learning about how to blog and looking at other blogs so......here it goes. Bare with me in the beginning until I learn from the professionals (Marcae and Brian) how to make my blog "Sassy". Everything is going well with my family. Damen is starting baseball and its very intense. 2 practices and 1 game a week until the middle of June. There goes having a life :) I am still bouncing around from working in the PICU at Primary's and the ER/Nursery at Lakeview. I think I'm burning out at both ends, but i still enjoy it. I am also trying to get my Arbonne business going. Last year I became a consultant, but haven't really done much with it since buying products. So let the parties begin. My sister and brother-in-law are still up in Idaho. My sister has good days but much more bad days. As of today she is not going to do the surgery. And I think if she decided at this point to do the surgery it would be too late. The cancer is moving rapidly in her mouth and its getting harder to understand her. Keep her in your prayers. Well friends and family this is the first post with many more to come......

3 comments:

Louise said...

I am excited to read your blog, Suzie. Now you need to get a picture of your sweet little Damen on here.

Jim said...

DANG!!! Suzie, You almost inspire me to start a blog... ALMOST!!!

Peggy said...

Hi Suzie! I am so glad you have a blog! Check out our family blog at ol-sonsanddaughters.blogspot.com. It has links to all my kids' blogs.
Give Damen a hug from me!
Love,
Peggy