Monday, July 6, 2009

We R Still Alive!!!!

I don't know what happened.......I got so excited about blogging then life events took place and I forgot blogging even existed. Then facebook came in to my life and I love it and its easy to manage since my phone has Internet and the facebook program on it. Now that I have a cute new blog background I'm inspired again to keep this blog going.
So............here are the updates:

January: Damen, Fergie and I moved into our own home (renting) a block away to keep Damen in the same school......plus Farmington is great :)
February: Divorce was final. It was rough but Bronson and I remain great friends.
March: Heather and I made another Vegas get-away for a couple days. A friend got married at the Wynn Hotel...very pretty. We enjoyed the spa, shopping and all of the pre and post wedding activities. I will post pics soon.
April-May: Damen barely made it through the 5th grade. This school year was rough and he was ready for summer time.
June: Nothing to exciting.....EXCEPT Steve and Ruth coming to visit for the weekend (they moved to Arizona). It was so much fun seeing them. Damen had scout camp for 2 days and enjoyed his friends and the activities. Otherwise we are just hanging out with friends and chillin at the pool.

Now to the present month of July. I worked the entire 4th of July weekend!! :( As for Damen....we did some fireworks on Thursday nite. Friday morning grandma and grandpa drove him to meet Bas. Damen spent the weekend hanging out in Idaho riding in a diesel truck doing "whey" runs, watching fireworks, and riding 4wheelers. They had a blast!!!! Thank you Bry and Katie for bringing him home.

4 comments:

Ruth and Steve said...

No fair. We missed out on a lot! Welcome back to the blogging world. WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

Heather and Scott said...

Yeah you updated your blog!

Peggy said...

Come on now, blogging is sooo much better than facebook. Glad you are blogging again, and I must say, that's a cute blogger background!

Rob and Susie said...

Great to see your back. Cute background.