Monday, December 15, 2008

Rosco!

Last Wednesday night I was lucky enough to puppysit the cutest Minicher Pincher I have ever seen.......Rosco. We had a sleepover and spent all Thursday together. Fergie was unbelievably jealous and pissed off. Even more so then when Sandy or Zeus are here (my brothers dogs). I don't know if its because he was so small or maybe it was the fact that this pup had to be held constantly!!! I didn't think Ferg's was gonna make it through the night or day. I didn't sleep that well due to Rosco sleeping right next to my face in the middle of Brons and I. I has afraid we would roll over and kill him in our sleep. It was a long night for all. At one point Rosco ran off into my bedroom and it took me quit a while to locate him. I finally decided to look in the walk in closets and found Rosco in Brons' closet. He had jumped up on the first shelf and was sleeping on his clothes......it was adorable! I was sad to take him home. Maybe its time for a new baby!!!!


Puppy that is :)

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Come on, Suzie, it's because you were snoring, right?

Ruth and Steve said...

Yeah, you are totally baby hungry. If we get Steve on the ball, maybe we will have one (hopefully sooner than later!)

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Hey this is Laurie Dan Udy's wife. Dan lost all his numbers and has been trying to get a hold of Bronson. can you have Bronson call him. Thanks!!