Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Fun

Last night we had our family get together....we started this in October and get together every 2 months and alternate who's home we are at. We all have a great time eating great food, playing games and catching up on each others lives. I have a greater appreciation for my family and the time we spend together now more then ever......life's too precious. I want them to all know how much I love them and all they contribute to make the Price/Gibby clan so amazing :) ......yes Ruth, even U bring a certain spark and flare to our family!!!!! I had to work until 6:30 so by the time I arrived to my mom's house they had eaten and built their gingerbread houses. Jimmy helped Damen build a spectacular gingerbread house. Marcus told me they spent 3hrs on it. WOW!! Then of course we had time to play my favorite game........Scategories!!!! February is my month to host the family fun! Can't wait!!!!!!



3 comments:

Peggy said...

You have an awesome family. I am going to start that tradition. Cool beans.

Bryant and Katie said...

We love you too! I even get misty eyed when I think of how much. You are a great Aunt, Sister in law, and Sister. Looking forward to February.

Ruth and Steve said...

I feel grateful to be included! Good thing you didn't see me at my company party this year. No Steve to chaperone me (uh oh).