Sunday, September 21, 2008

Education Week!!

Nothing new or fun has happened with the family this week, except for Brons who left for Denver on Friday for the Fallen Firefighters Memorial. He is coming home today and said the memorial yesterday was amazing. As for me, education classes only and working :( Last Sunday I worked a 6 hour extra shift at Primary's then went to Coen's B-Day party at Bryant and Katie's home. It was the funnest part of my entire week. Bas came down for the party and it was fun talking and playing games with him. Monday I had a Trauma Workshop at Primary's that all Trauma nurses are required to attend. It was very informational and I learned tonz. Tuesday I worked my normal 12 hour shift at Primary's. Then Wednesday and Thursday I took a TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) at Lakeview (my perdiem ER job). It was an awesome course and certification. Then on Friday for 6 hours in the morning I taught PALS (I'm an instructor) at Primary's, which I love to do. And finally yesterday I had the DAY OFF. Damen and I cleaned the house, laundry was done, I took a nap, we made dinner, and watched movies all evening long. It was fun. Now its back to work tonight and tomorrow night at Primarys. This is my life that I love! :) Keeping busy is good for me. Damen continues to do well in school and fights me on homework. :) Wednesday I leave for Montana to meet Brons and go fly fishing for the week. I should have some great pics...........

3 comments:

Miller Time said...

You busy girl! You deserve a relaxing/romantic vacation in Montana. It was fun to see you and Brons at the DEW Tour. Let's get together ASAP. I am serious! Enough putting it off. Love you.

Rob and Susie said...

Can't wait to see some great pictures. Love the blog. Miss you

Peggy said...

You are amazing! I loved hearing all the good stuff your mom said about you while she was here. You have such a big heart. So Bronson was in Denver, eh? I hear that's a pretty cool place (wink, wink).