Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthday celebrations all around!

Last night we celebrated my mom's b-day that was on Sunday. Marcus, Damen, Grandma Jean, my mom and I went to dinner at Red Lobster and had a wonderful time. Damen was excited that I let him get snow crab. Honestly I didn't think he would like it....but he at the entire 1/2 lb and probably would have eaten some more if allowed. Marcus taught him how to break the crab and get the meat out. It kept him busy which was nice. Then he took some shrimp off my plate. I have never known a kid to love seafood like Damen does. Its fun cuz I share the seafood craving too. Last friday was Kris' birthday, #43, and it sounded like her and Bas had an enjoyable time and went to a dancing concert. Kris wants to come down this weekend to visit and Bas is doing everything to make it happen. This might be her last trip down here. We took the jeep to dinner last night and it was commical watching the Grandma's try to get in my fun contraption. In fact Grandma Jean made it look much easier then mom did. We had a great time!! Today Damen is spending the day with his uncle Marcus and was so excited about it. Grandma gave Damen an ipod shuffle for his b-day so Marcus was going to help him put some songs on it. Then I believe they are going to go walk around Tanner park or Liberty park. They should have a great, hopefull safe, day. :-)

No comments: